Loading Floorplan Options
Pointe West Apartment Homes in West Des Moines, IA
Welcome to Pointe West Apartment Homes – the Premier Community in West Des Moines, Iowa! With beautifully landscaped common areas, an indoor basketball court, and impressively remodeled resident lounge areas, it harkens back to a time when neighbors enjoyed getting to know each other. Workout at the newly upgraded fitness center or relax by one of the pools – Pointe West is an apartment community with features that rival even the most luxurious homes. Now that's something to talk about!
The beautifully upgraded floor plans have high-end touches such as stainless-steel appliance packages, brushed nickel lighting, warm neutral paint color schemes, and all of our distinctive floor plans include generous closet space and a private balcony. In addition to the impressive features inside the community, Pointe West is conveniently located near major highways and just a short drive to downtown Des Moines.
Pointe West Apartment Homes welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call Pointe West Apartment Homes home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Weight Limit: 30lbs combined
- Located close to many parks to enjoy an afternoon stroll with your pet!
Located in West Des Moines, IA, near Jordan Creek Mall and Interstate 235, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Laugh till it hurts at Last Laugh Comedy Theater
- Enjoy convenient shopping at Trader Joe’s, HyVee, and Whole Foods
- Exercise on the West Grand Golf Course
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Pointe West Apartment Homes delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and one of the largest amenity packages in West Des Moines
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before